Nerd-to-English is about translating what we know (or need to know) for success!
Sponsored by Forte' Incorporated, a provider of:
* Assessment Services for
management and I.T.
* Evaluation of processes, procedures
* Training and Mentoring
Follow Nerd-to-English on Twitter, username @nerdtoenglish, for communication tips and other useful info!
- #Arguments over causes usually become power struggles instead of exchanges of ideas.G #NerdtoEnglish #Communication 5 hours ago
- Your waiter can teach you about the importance of #attitude! ~ G http://t.co/U8l1M7MU #NerdtoEnglish 13 hours ago
- Overlook The Obvious And Risk Everything -- @DarkReading http://t.co/lAh4y8xL 2012/06/03
- The easiest way to avoid #learning something is to believe you already know it. G #NerdtoEnglish #Success 2012/06/02
- I'm Just Not Listening to You... ~ G http://t.co/R3tHmHk8 #Communication #NerdtoEnglish #Listen 2012/06/02
- New Dark Reading - Systems Are Not Compliant; Organizations Are Compliant. Where does your organization stand? G http://t.co/KT0VIZ3d 2012/06/02
10 Dangers of Shortcuts Too many avoid solid solutions while searching for almost mythical shortcuts.
They Lie Because We Taught Them to Lie It is often more socially accepted to lie than take the punishment an unpopular answer brings.
Thanks Mr. Starr, Old School Can Still Rule My lunch near a Super Bowl MVP was a great lesson in the importance of respect
Too many avoid solid solutions while searching for almost mythical shortcuts.
It is often more socially accepted to lie than take the punishment an unpopular answer brings.
My lunch near a Super Bowl MVP was a great lesson in the importance of respect
If you want to make the effort to share your ideas, make sure you are successful.
It is easy to make excuses for not listening, but doesn’t that just make the problem worse.
Most people dance around like “no” is a four-letter word we should avoid.
Popular with teenagers, this mindset can be costly to relationships and projects.
It is great to be excited but don’t ignore everyone else.
While it feels safe, we cannot spread an idea by limiting its audience.
Nerd-to-English’s own Glenn S. Phillips writes for the national media website DarkReading.com on topics related to business and technology compliance.
The Nerd-to-English book was recognized as a “Business: Management & Leadership” award winner in The USA “Best Books 2011″ Awards.
Our team is typically called by company management when there are concerns of compliance (such as HIPAA), security or unknown...
Browse and Read All the Nerd-to-English Articles!
Order your print copy, or ebook, now and save!